- How will this role help you to achieve what you want?
- What makes you laugh?
- When is the last time you were embarrassed? (What happened? How did you handle the situation?)
- What activities energize and excite you?
- How do you have fun?
- What are two personal habits that have served you well?
- How good are you at accepting help from others?
- How good are you at asking for help?
- What is one of the internal battles to have each day?
- What makes you angry?
- What aspect of your work are you passionate about?
- How could you create more balance in your life?
- Who inspires you? Why?
- On an "average day" would you consider yourself a high or low energy person?
- On an "average day" is your main focus on results and tasks or people and emotions?
According to Phil Johnson, founder of Master of Business Leadership (MBL) Inc., an online coaching platform, these are some of the most common ones:
Dean A. Sweeney
I aspire to to attain my true nature: pure, unadulterated freedom, joy and bliss. This I will achieve by inspiring others to see not who they are, but who they can be...